err.....i did something tat if i think again i don think i will do it...but i had done it....well wads done is done....and jux go with it la...haiz...don felt well and went to bed early....fin my add maths d...since my dear say so easy and muz try....well its not hard so i did it all lur....the next thing i gonna do is modern maths la...tat also got homework also...tis pop us suddenly

k y . says:
emoing?! gonna get whacking man. so early sleep ar? phsyco.haha

lolx....emo also muz kena whack..haiz....then so early sleep also kena screw...haiz....swt la KY....its early la...but felt sleepy ma..ma go sleep lor...i noe u guys miss me la...we can chat next time K...don over miss me...cos u might jump off ur condo...lolx...

bak to story...
hmmm.....tired lar....taoday was chatting lik whole day edi...since teng got no bm class no so fullstop....hahahaha...whoel day from near 12 i guess...talk bout all sort of stuff...and as expected la got dear dear hug hug and all la....biasa la rite?seriously every1 says we were sweet la...Thx YA'll.....i din noe we were tat sweet till every1 says it....i felt sweet also...wakakakka......she fed me tat pic is nice la...with a good camera woman...the pics looks more good...hahaha....we should hab more of those post more often lor...wakakakkaak.....the next thing i goin to do is!NTG....lolx...wher can tell 1?no surprice edi la...no fun la if tell so early jor....let it happen edi oni tell baru lar syok....hahaha....well i lik giv ppl surprices hopes she love it too....I'm Officially asleep now...SHHHHH......sleep edi how to reply rite??sry if anywher got wrong...lol....cos hor i also dnr wad i do wrong..but somehow hor sure got ppl will put up some crazy crazy shoutout geh...muahahahaha.....i jux blog cos long time no blog....ohh ya 1 more thing...hmmmm.....my mum somehow noe abit bout my dear Teng liao....cos i put my pm ma....i love the feeling of loving u...my mum ask me wads tat?i say nothing...then i add on....'my mums noes me welll so she should noe wad is it about'hahahaha....lolx.....then my mum put LOL....jeez...cool parentz....damn....mayb becos i boy so they don really care lo...and they noe tat i can take care my self ma...so not much to be worried about lo....but some parentz even they r boi also kinda strict de....WELL...tats ur luck...and tis is mine....muakakakak....i damn love it now...but i emo now!and dnr y wor...sot circuit edi la....so long do lik tis edi...since like?????????1 month ago....till today....hmmm muz be some wrong food....or got some ppl infected the stupid emo thing to me edi....if darren emo 1 day n infected ky and he emo 2 days and today ky infect me and i think i shall be 3 days???OH No...no way....the most also few hours....sry but i hab some1 special to take my emo's all away...so the most max also few hours nia and not more...lolx.....BEware.....EMo is InfecTious.....And now i learn tat its true...hahaha.....REmeMber Ben is asleep when tis post happenz....don forget and think wrong things.....Ben Now Is Officially asleep....And its Real....Jux now also real 1...but tis time 1 more real...wakkaka...hahahha...

0 comments: