hahha...

tis mor wake up kinda late...

should go to jj but suddenly cancel cos suddenly my mum need me to be at home...

so cant go lur...

anyway my fren continue their plan....

then went and get prezzie for me...

thx to all those tat shared...

cant name them all..

cos i not sure who is sharing...

anyway THx For PRESenT AnD Thx For ComINg.....

its lesser fun cos my dear teng bo lai...

aiyooor....

but nvm la u got bigger event to go to.....

anyway although fun were lesser but still got fun...

lolx....

went to field at nite like some siao lang jump here and ther...

i kena lauk lik 2 times...

it was ok...

my back still good.....

lolx....

the pain was for awhile and bareable.....

erm...

was fun la...

some fren cant manage to get here....

but its ok la....

ky and siva went off early so they din stayed for the blow cake and eat the cake...

but its ok la...

anyway thx for coming.....

real appreaciate la....

k lar i gtg bed early...

tomolo goin for undang test ...

muz wake up early...

wish me luck ya....

0 comments: