LAtely i'm struck with love shits again...

WTF wei...

why its me???

fuk it...

letz start the story....
its on 24 of march around 1500

i recv a anonymous message telling who she r...

so after ttn i replied her..

we chated till the nite...

and she showed love to me....

WTF i neba c her before she neba c me before and suddenly u love me???

so the nite end...

next day,after skul she passed my sis something call the "LOVE LATTER"

so i was shocked...

and the sms fly come my phone...

bla bla bla bla...

every single sms muz have muax....

fine fine....

lter on the day,she showed more love....

and shes changing to be same bus with me...

wth???

isnt she doin too much???

fine fine...

the days passed....

here comes wed....

she told me shes changed to my bus TODAY....

i was like=WTF MAN....

so sooon????

okie fine...

go bak time i saw her and she saw me...

i buat buat tak tau oni la...

then reach home liaw i recv sms....

spt biasa guess wad she said????

hahahahahx.....u so cute....when i sees u my heart melted....

and shes give me a nick callled lollipop....

i was thinking whether should she wear a spec anot la...

come on luk at me!!!!i'm not cute not handsome....jux ugly....

its my first time rejected some1....

i guess it would be my last....

she keep on praise me non-stop...

and she keep on says shes ugly...

she seriesly have low self esteem la....

welll shes not ugly la,NO1 IS BORNED UGLY.....

shes jux a lil bit pump up la...

and saw her again today in bus...

and asusual i recv sms praising me>....yucks....

be ta han...i'm seriously ugly....

she proposed to me....

i tried give some reason before...

but she tries again....

i said i need some time...

then she tried again...(p/s actually she din ask all in 1 day...she split in to 2 days but i jux put it all together....)

i told her not fair to acceept her cos i like her but she love me....

its jux won worked out u noe....

but she says nevermind tis and tat....

but still i said no...and sry....

i think tilll out of idea....

then suddenly my stupid brain gimme gud idea....

so she asked agin...(ther is a way shes proposed but i jux malas to type it all and jux making it simple)

i tOLDED her tat i love some1 aledi(its a lie)....

she give up and tell me she craying tis and tat....

blablablablabla

then shes apologized for wasting my time and all....blablablabla.....

i jux du1 to give her a false hope tat i day i might jux fall in love with her....

cos the 1 day may be a very long time....
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

how can i accept love so fast?tis realationship is way to fast....she oni noes me for feew days and she says she love me???wth la...does she noes wads love anot???

i haven felt love since the last girl i loved....i jux dnr why....i jux lik alll the girls but non tat i actually love them....I've move on already....the last girl i love took me almost 6months to a year to actually fell in love with her....but we din ended up together...hahahax....since then i jux go around droll drooll flirt flirt...and din actually get into any serious relationship....not tat i din move on but jux don have the love ther....

one day la..is jux the matter of time wher my princess will come to me....so i'm being very pation now....jux go on with my usual life and stay happy la.....sry to girl again....i'm jux not meant to be urs....its too fast...find some1 else....get over me...and stay happy....

WAT u guys think?
Any comment?
Am I wrONG?
OR ShEs JUx BEING DespEraTE???

All I HAvE To SAY is SORRY

0 comments: