ArloX.....

its been some few days since i have blogged anything....

tt few reason why i din blog...

1 No internet
2 SiEn
3 No mooD
4 FelT ShiTeD

hahahx....

my house ther internet jux can use yesterday....

acc the real prob its tt the whole time i tried...

i entered the wrong password....

felt so stupid sial....

but i manage to found out the prob yesterday nite...

after my god's bro birthday...

another stupid incident...

i went home yesterday i lost my phone...

cos i forget wher i throw it edi...

i was sms-ing half way...

but i kenot find my hp....

the situation maded harder when the phone in silenced mode...

i cant use another phone to call cos useless

cos no sound at alll....

but finally i found it....

its hidden,covered by my blanket...

when i replied u,i though u was dead a sleep edi....

mana tau still can reply...

paiseh lorhx...

blame my phone...

LOLx...

stupiak betul me....

anyway my house the internet ther siao edi...

so freeking fast...

i was shocked yesterday when i did the test....

cos my package ws the 1 meg so it shouldnt be tt fast....

but some says its b'cs tts its new area tts why its fast...

after some while it will slow down liaw....

imagine dl at a speed of 200kbps and above....

siao giler,averything will be damn fast...

i was worried my mum tuk the wrong package...

instead of the 1 mb she tuk the 2mb 1 then i siao liaw la...

she will make noise ltr...

cos the 2mb 1 its rm 100+ siao....

k lar...

chao...

huRRaY...

can on9 at nite edi...

tata...bubbye...

0 comments: