saad lar....

since da last post all lai ask me...

and some even kacau me...

LOLx...

haiz....

swt la....

anyway i don care la...

LoL,she jux a admirer....

PuHhhh....

even waterbell also lai ask me...

LOLx...

its jux another shit in lives....

jux skip it...

and make life happy like mine...

i wanna be happy oni...

and i'll be...

SOON....

today's day was jux like anothers day...

skiped skul....

and sleep till 10.00...

ky jux grow up la....

muz be either u or darrens kerja la K....

i noe 1 lar....

u really think if she saw the last post she still will be tat calm meh?

sure shoutbox ther got C,L,F and those 1...

soon u guys will get tired with it liaw huh....

hot guy lik me????

if i'm hot i won be available till now...

so i'm jux "hot" not hot...

lolx...

I du1 to have anything related to her....

i'm skiping hers every sms....

but fuck la....

still she can bug me in bus...

eleh don bother la....

i still like who i like now....

i still like them all....

lolx....

i'm not an easy goin ppl la...

I GUESS>>>>><><><><><><><><>....

but all also my gf nows
like JO.....

and also BElLs....

DING dOnG...

hahahhax....

btw i don simply flirt like nobody's business K....

i oni flirt with those tat flirt with me and those tat i noe i can flirt...

and ofcourse with those tat i lik...

hahahax...

tataz...

0 comments: