I guess I've fallen with a girl...

But all my feelings are real...

This girl is different from others...

She makes me feel that I can be myself in front of her...

I don't need to put up a show or an act in front of her to like me...

I can be myself....

Everytime her name appear I feel that I'm on top of the world...

I'm so high, so happy and I just can be myself...

She makes me feel this way...

Its...

This feeling can't be wirtten nor say it out...

No words can be put together to form a sentence to express or describe my feelings towards her...

To make it short its undescribable...

but I don know she felt the same way i felt for her....

I'm also scare at the same time...

Maybe I'm to sensitive...

Cause she treat everyone equal...

How?

What can I do to noe whether she felt the same way on me...

Haiz...

I'm scare...

I really hope one day, she will know how I feel...

Eventhought she don't felt the same way on me...

I just want her to know...

we mayb far apart....

but we r alwiz close togethr....

do everything together...

i jux wish we could be near together...

doin sweet stuff together......

and MAKE KY JEALOUS......

LOlx u may not noe ky...

and thx-ing her for doin studies with me....

cos if we don do it together....

i believe....

yesterday i won even spend time on my chemy at all
or even spending time on studies...

0 comments: