WAt????

WTF?????

ANoTHEr EmO POsT???

NOnoNONOnONonOnOno.....

I jUz Lied.....

Not EMo...

Juz To FooL AROuNd...

How Can I BE EmO Now if NTgs happening.....

EvERYTHiNG WEre SeEEms So Calm LAtely....

i guess for the past month was the calm-less month ever...

i check my billl and i was shock....

i send out not more then 50 sms.....

WOW.....

its never been below 100 sms.....

nEvER NEVER....

PECAH ReCoRD......

okie...

i shifted edi....

2 nitez ther liaw....

very happy....

WHo Don RitE???

first nite din really had enough sleep...

but the second nite was Sweet dream...

hahahx...

still got so much things to arrange...

and the bloody phone line still aint working....

DAMN IT....

When U Hear UR PHoNE RAnG....

AnD My NAme AppEar Tts means at tat particular time and date....

its me at the other end missing U....

hasitate whether its true???

Tt,u noe It For UR self.....

hahahahahx......

0 comments: