You Wont Be Who You Are Today, If It Wasn't Of What Happen Before.


The particular quote above was extremely true to me. I believe to what happen to me in the last few particular years, truly made me who I am today. I wasn't sad that those things happen, instead I am glad. It opens my mind up to many possibility and many lesson learned. It had change me quite a lot in person. Its always true, that you will see people's true color when take a moment to notice them. Never be fool by innocent looking face and innocent sounding words.

People always say, You cant truly find yourself when you don't truly let lose of yourself. 

Just that i am truly greatful to all those good and bad things that happen to me. Its just a process of shaping myself. I used to say that i regret things that I never managed to do, this is what i am trying to prevent now. I dont wanna look back and say this no more. Constantly trying my best to be, I believe i have a lot of room for improvement. Nevertheless i will not try any less harder.

She is not any less awesome, To be treated any less better. <3

0 comments:

speak out

Recent Post

Comment