I am so lazy to on my com. And since it's battery is also dead then it makes me more lazier to get it charged n turn back on. Dispite all that inconvenient I have something that I have to blog and also talked about. It's 10.00 am now. I am on my bed but I woke up real early for a day which I don't have class. Why? well I was real tired n sleepy yesterday.

Really don't know what happen yesterday though but I am really tired. The feeling is so shitty that it makes me feel like as if I am emo. Because I have difficulty in breathing and super uneasy everywhere. Stand sit and sleep nth makes me feel comfortable. Sp I decree to go to bee kinda early yesterday at about 11 pm. I slept the whole way through until 9.30 or so.

Althought the part above is really long and detailed but it isn't the point why I wanted to blog and having something to say about. Dispite my selfish action yesterday. I kinda hurt n affected someone really desr to me. It makes me fel kinda sucky bout It. Cos I only know bout it this morning. When I saw her late night massages n also my wall feed.
To my dear dearest dear, I would like to apologize for what happen yesterday. I bet you are real worried and yet nth can be done to help me. But dear don't worry just by being there for me always it already help me more then u can ever imagine. Sorry again for what happen yesterday. Allow me to make it up to you afterwards.

I love you *Stinkypoomao* 143443 thanks for everything.

0 comments:

speak out

Recent Post

Comment