Thanks to my Stinkypoomao She has been micro blogging for me and also to cheer my blog up a lil bit. Since she knows that i am too lazy to get things done by my self sometimes. So I wanna Thanks her for helping me out all the time.

Melaka.
The two days one night trip to malaka was awesome. I mean everything was right until the end. but the little hassle at the end is not gonna stop me from having the best time with my stinkypoomao. We went with singhow and his gf. A double date u can say that. A wonderful one obviously. We enjoyed all their delicacy, tho the que was long but it never stop us from having the best food there. I would grade the trip 4/5 star. Well not bad i guess. Staying in A-famosa was quite a good one. Tho its abit far from town but then for the price we pay, it was good!

Micro Blogging.

0 comments:

speak out

Recent Post

Comment