Well, the morning started like any other morning. Nth usual or nth unusual. just another morning. I woke up and woke my dear up. Just another wonderful morning Well the night before me and my dear we decided to cook for each other over at her place. Well its the first time we gonna do that tho. I went over to her place and as usual we have a light chat before we start cooking.


*now i know why she said I will have something to blog about today*

Indeed i cant deny. Another great things happen from her. Its not any other ordinary morning perhaps. When i was on call with my dear yesterday the whole night, Can notice that she was busying something over there, but i ask her and she keeps saying nothing. I felt for it. I though maybe she is reading some blogs or what that why sounded bit busy. but well, i just let it past.

This morning is when i know what was all the busy-ness that she is all about the night before. The picture says it all. Well I am talking about getting a bottle for me n her. But well she was a step faster then me. She got my favourite colour bottle. Not only that, she filled the bottle with a few notes, more like redemption coupons. Gawh, Isnt she sweet? the moment i saw the bottle i am like OMG!! I stonned, then we continue or plans to cook, but endded up she cooks for me only. Dyam* Sweetest ever. =) I am kinda still in a shocked mood now even tho it passed a day ago. She always knows how to put smile on my face, all the way to my heart. Btw, she got herself the green little version of this bottle. Cute!!!

She gives me a million reason to love her more every single day. There is no one reason for me not to love her for being so awesome. I feel very reluctant to use the bottle now. It looks so awesome with all the love she fills with. But if i not gonna use it then I gonna kena d.

*lilttle Notes*
Dear stinkypoomao, I love you a whole lot more everyday.  Well, let me take a look of it a few more days longer and when college starts I use it k? <3 Loads loads Of love my dears. Thank you so much for everything. Every little thing. <3

0 comments:

speak out

Recent Post

Comment