I could have put it in the same post as the previous one, but then this wasnt on my wishlist yet it happen, so wonderfully and so unexpectedly. Well, it might not be something for others but for me it truly meant a lot.

Enough of a drama the point was she fetched me back from Subang. Yeah yeah, nth for others. but for me is something lor. Well, yeah i was kinda tired cos was driving here and there. so when we dropped derek back in ss15 she decided to jump into the driver seat, so quickly. LOL.

its a first time as well. normally I am the driver and happily being one. But for once she fetched me back straight to my door step. Not bad of a driver actually. Dont mind for a second ride. But then abit awkward for my dear to fetch me instead of i fetch her. A big NO NO.

Enough liao. Wanna sleep! Nites Once again. Take care.

0 comments: