Today when she send me a few pic of her, It made me fall in love again. Over n over again, every time i sees it. Gosh. The smile is a smile that gonna brighten my night, a smile that gonna put a smile on my face. A smile that meant the whole world to me. Its that sweet. Say it that, love is what makes a person person. Maybe its true. Now i truely know when miley cyrus say, love can move a mountain. I believe love can Make the globe turn clockwise then look from the north pole. 


Its gonna be a long working day tomorrow. As I will heading all the way to ipoh to Shift some server from a server farm there. Which means, i prolly gonna be busy the whole day, and not gonna be able to there for my Dear. Well, she say she is not gonna let me go, And wanna me to pay back on the next day! =)

<3

Do what makes you happy,
Be with who makes you smile,
Laugh as much you can breath,
Love as long as you live.

My definition of love is simple, YOU! 

0 comments: