skype has been available for so long already. I also have been using it for so long already! but as dumb as i can be, Me n Her Never video skype before until yday midnight! that also i came out with that idea. haha. otherwise i dont think we would video skype lor. even though, we damn miss each other at times but then we never though of video skyp-ing. i Used to know what to do last time but then now got drunk in her love.

Gosh she looks cute via the webcam! *wiggles*

Thx god that my finals are all over. *well i only have one paper la actually* So before my parents bug bug me to go work, i fast fast go find some work to do. then they got nth to say liao. haha. well working just a few days a week is okay la. I dont want to be too tied up for the moment. U KNow Y* need to spare time for Dear,

Finals are over, then i got 2-3 weeks of holidays ahead of me. so many plan coming up. so may things wanna do, so less time, so less cassh! thank GOD got some work to keep me alive for a moment. haha. PArt time for part a life! haha.

I guess, thats all for now. if holidays plan manage to be carried out then will blog n post bout it over here!
Tomorrow is gonna be the first time I go Skating with her *hearts* haha

Nites*

0 comments: