Tittle says alot of what i am gonna blog about. Well it was a real fun day. The initial plan was to go cheong K, as we does it everytime we end our send with finals. But this time it was abit different because Many decided that they not gonna sing, so rather not waste the money going in there listen to song only. So we end up going for Ice skating. We wanted to go for it, for quite sometime already and its kinda a first time The college gang go for it.

Usually I am the one, standing at the side of the ring admiring other couple that was inside it, Thank you so much dear, this time i am the one inside there that let others outside there admire me inside the ring. First time. I of my wishlist fulfilled.

After ice skating we went to Ac makan makan then head up to ampang lookout point. Its also another wonderful time there as well. another wishlist full filled. so many many photo is taken. So many many many. but aint in my phone its in dear punya telepon. This is the only picture i have in my phone. I dont know why.

It was one hell of a tiring day. One hell of a sweeet moment and day. Feel so greatful to have such a chance with such an awesome people around me.


I shall go to bed. Too damn tired. Its been a hell of a great day. Life is just gonna get better.

Nitex

0 comments: