The pics i Took In StudIo De i got Bak edi....
And tis is few tat can show cos others too ugly...
i look foolish....
including tis few i post also....
I'm jux now photogenic...
And Pay A few hundred for it....haiz....






++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Skul's

well can i say my exam is bad???cos those result which seems ok!but its jux test wei....its not good enough....cosider damn bad edi lor...I'm not happy with it....And I'm making a change....ITS A MUZ....hahaha....Well i dnr if i got skip 10 days skul without letter anot?but if i had then i better check the mail more often edi lor...cos My stupid teacher start sending out latter edi...and my fren mostly recv liao lo....i better check check and see....i think i got also lor...although i can barely remember when i skiped skul.....Fine fine....Jux need to reply and giv bak...But parents sure kao pe edi lo....Haiz...nvm la....dare to do muz dare to accept it lo...but i skiped with their notice...so i not worry la...wakakakakak.....

====================================================================

ME ANd ONi ME

Well in my last post i say wanna cut my hair rite???well i did ler....kinda sayang my so CAllEd "Siao Cha Bo" hair...thx to my fren la...blablabla...they giv the name 1!well short got short de nice long got long de nice...so both got their pros and cons....Baby SAy short look geekish....hahaha....well i got no comment for my self la...i love and hate both short and long...Long when wax nice....but when no wax or skulling time my hair lik bushes....Short lea will look the same everytime lo...and a lil bit better when wax...cos its dry...

HErEs some pics to see by ur self...With WAx Which provide dry and natural styling

Tis is Jux NAturAl after sleep of CAp

After BAtH With CAp And OFf

NEw BoRn MiLO

THe ChiCken HAir BAby WAntEd Din Work OUT

ComEntZ ARe WARmlY WelCOmEd

=====================================================================
WaX

My GatsBy WaX REd And BLaCk Is At Somewher Else....

for those hu wanna buy brylcreem wax i don really recomend cos although it smeel really good but its kinda too sticky and don provide much hold...well i guess the best is still gatsby,rubber,gum,clay all also ok....i TrIed edi...Well i Hav both wax and gel to suit my mood...and hav both strong and natural look gel...and cream wax and wax's wax....well hairs really matter....so i hab lots of thing to make sure my day work out...Cos i believe Good hair giv u high self confidents...hahah...my theory....And it seems true on me...

======================================================================

Can I SAy ShEs REALLY CUTE?


i Cut SO Short Cos FollOW MIlo Style De....

0 comments: