Topic i promised...here it goes...
Its a something wher can happen anywher anytime and ofcourse any1....

AIM:Jux another random topic....Goe to no1...Cos i don noe any1's lik tis....Pls don...

Definition:H
ypocrisy (or being a hypocrite) is the act of pretending to oppose a belief or behaviour while holding the same beliefs or behaviours at the same


its a simple behaviour done by human to pretend...Well tis happenz anywher...but not at me or my fren...cos i believe our years prove it all....My click 5...consist of siva,darren,ky,briand and me....I believe we r frenz and true frenz...(i hope)...I cant understand how could ppl tat don lik each other be with each other?Erm....Would u ppl hab anything to say to another person which u don lik?Sry I cANT...Cos if i don lik tat person,UR OFF....Die die also i wont talk to u unless i'm forced to....

haha....True frenz are hard to get...and it last...sry if any of the my reader r hypocrites....I wont ask hypocrites to do anything....Seriously they R gooD actors...Since they can act so well i would suggest Hollywood to giv them a try in the acting industry....For those who thinking to be a hypocrites i would not comment anything...Its ur wish lo....Imagine La!Ur goin out with ppl u don lik and yet ur acting lik ur very close together....Come on!How to go out with ppl u don even lik but force to act lik u lik?


I can die wei if tis happenz to me....but luckily i'm not in thoe situation....I believe some
be hypocrites and hab their OWn Reason....IT BEtter BE A GoOd ReaSon Or ElSe....i hab been rounding my sripts for several days edi...partially i'm bz...lalalalala....Pls Pls Be UR SelF K?if the person lik u he/she better lik hu U r...or else jux fuk off....No point acting so much which will in the end hurt UR Self....

0 comments: