I'm blogging maybe becos i felt lik i wan tO?hahaha...anyway....heres some anything bout wad happen lately...Skul is getting lamer each day.....its really best to jux study ur self at home....cos half the time i dnr wtf the teacher's doin at all....hahaha....i'm digging my grave wach day....I better stop and make a change...or else the longer it gets the deeper it gets...I noe its bad digging own grave and yet i'm trying not so hard to stop digging...I better TRY....hahaha

Its hard to try stopping wad i hab been doin for past 8 months EVERYDAY....reduce is something i totally can hab it and Agreed...but stop will feel very much odd and uneasy....will alwiz go check and see...cos its already a habit when u do it everyday....for such long time...hahaha....its for our very own good...how can u don do something which is good for ur self rite?hahahah...

I cant drive over 80km/h on highway with my mum in car...if my dad oni then i guess i can go for faster....mum's kinda scare of my driving...haha....i'm kinda scare with her onboard also...i don hate skul and i don lik skul....skul is jux a place i visit everyday whether i lik or don....hahaha....

<3 cLlT 4eVa

0 comments: