How great is Urs?Is It anywher better then MINE?or i shall say OURS?haha.actually i can say it was my best valentine ever la.but i noe the best is yet to come Rite?*wink*lol.i am still waiting.hahaha.so guess wad?

my earlier plan to go with my syg fail to turn out.due to some last min call from my dad.but actually i curang!i edi got another syg in my car.shhhh.don tell my first syg.hahaha.Jior.so my first plan is rosak edi.haha.then we decided to go bak la.but then suddenly my syg say don wan go home so early.den we went to aeon lo.

go kopitiam minum and makan ther a lil bit.haih.i love my wadever iceblended mocha hazelshit.haha.so we spend time ther.awhile.thn we go jalan jalan la.EH couple's OUT THER!we are happy also ok!we hav each other.haha.then syg decidee to go buy pressie.hahaha.then jalan jalan til around 7 which i hav dinner then i hav to leave lo.i send Syg home.then i go home for my family dinner.

hahahaha.....Wtf wtf wtf????Lol....
Jior darren wtf is tis????
but its lik tat la.WE CHANGE TYPE!wtf!
tat is my valentime LA

0 comments: