hahaha....its great...its better lik never before....sorry my baby...the first person i fetch alone its another guy but not u...i try reserve for u..but my baby cant make it...i wan it to be meaningful but nvm la....i reserved others for u k....

ehhh the first person i fetch alone was ky and darren.....Walao....siva is the second actually...wtf rite?damn gay wei...but bother la...HOW LUCKY ARE U BOTH?hahaha....jeeez...basket....today whole day at home oni...i oni go out to deees house to pick up something then come bak d...so guai stay at home...although can run also din go run....guai zai...i meet D twice a day....gosh....she come to my place....then we crap la as usual...laughing over ky's stupid-ness to stopped at the centre of the road and behind some stopped car....hahahaha

its really funny....btw u guys...Gueees wAD Ky's phone almost drop in a soup last friday...hahaha...its hillarious...that buggar really good at making ppl laugh their ass off....he is pro...his very small action can make u laugh ur ass of...he is crazy....he is sot....and we 3 are gays....can alwiz see meee darren and ky together 1...sry baby i'm bisexsual....don mind rite?hahaha

can see my com got loads of guys pics....haha...many elephant pics also...monkey also got...and some maids husband....hahaha...all shit also i got....all guys 1...all great things...happenz when we r together....We R!CRAZY?btw for those which i dnr...i DRIVE VEry slow and careful oni...so don worry bout me lo...hahah...worry bout ky...HE go 120km/h...blooody ass....dee keeep wan ky chia...cos ky very rich....hahaha....

my couz bro go put my dp ky's pics..diu r...sot 1 lo....ppl later though tat the cute GUY is me then i die la....ltr ppl keep ask me for email and number then i susah edi la...Biasa la Cute guys Gets all the attention ma....lucky shit...hahahaha...my aunt think tat joyce is my gf....bloodyful r...its so wrong wei....she thinks so because she came for our birthday party....ME and My SIS de....ish...if shes mine i would rather jump of the cliff....my gf now is Totallt diff from the mgs's de elepahnt la...gosh....

Love <3 ClLT

0 comments: