I have always wanted to blog pretty badly. sometimes i have to many things i wanna say and express! but when it comes to being in front of the computer, all the feeling will eventually disappear. sometimes i have so many things to say. then it all gone missing at the precise time i have the chance to blog! but i guess i finally made it huh? well what actually driven me to finally start writing again, is probably emotion. Well thats what driving me crazy lately.

i stopped for awhile! i din noe what to say! i am not sure what i can say? all i know my blog is filled with emotion and crappy stuff ranting from 1 side to another from my mind!

well lets keep it simple then! i enrolled for next sem subject already! i was hoping and excited to meet new ppl. new frenz! and also to get along with people which is already by my side all the time. thank yo so much!

few days of freedom! i can don sleep! i can do anything as long as i don get my self killed. till my parents is back! well, not to say that my parents aint flexible but then, somehow there is still barriers. now i can don go back and no one knows~! but then, whats the point?

now i know how hard is it to find people to talk to when its at this time of the night. =( bloody shit!
if oni there is such thing as happy pills! LOL!

alright yo, just gonna stop it right here! probably on the next post we would post things that happen along the way lately or maybe from years ago!

*Peace off*

0 comments: