Well it's been a month since I got my iPhone now. Well as long as Ive been using I dint found any problem yet. So far it still feeel so fine. I jail broken it a week after I got it. Cos as usual, my ass would be itchy not to do it. Well at fist was worry that Manu problem might happen after jailbreak but so far it is still smooth and wonderful. It's filled with apps Now. Kinda regret I dint took that 32gb that day. Cos it seems to be not enough. It's filling up very fast. The apps size are pretty big. But Ofcourse it is very colorful too. Haha. Due to I am not very used to it yet, so there will be many typo. The Hutton are kinda small for big thumbs like mine and the screen is pretty sensitive so u easily presss the other button instead of the 1 you looking for. Hahah

When it's not many to be then it's not meant to be. Stff lime this cannot to be forced no matter how hard you try. =)

0 comments: