• I am part of a Lost Generation and I refuse to believe that I can change the world.
  • I realize this may be a shock, but
  • "Happiness comes from within" is a lie
  • and "Money will make me happy."
  • So in 30 years I will tell my children they are not the most important thing in my life.
  • My employer will know that I have my priorities straight
  • because work is more important than family.
  • I tell you this, once upon a time families stayed together
  • but this will not be true in my era.
  • This is a quick fix society.
  • Experts tell me 30 years from now I will be celebrating the 10th anniversary of my divorce.
  • I do not concede that I will live in a country of my own making.
  • In the future, environmental destruction will be the norm.
  • No longer can it be said that my peers and I care about this Earth.
  • It will be evident that my generation is apathetic and lethargic.
  • It is foolish to presume that
  • there is hope.

  • And all of this will come true unless we choose to reverse it. read bakwards

0 comments: