Still a lil hope left in my brain. You alwiz got me thinking we might strike a match and relight the flame. We both noe its never gonna be the same. So for this love to end we cant stay frenz. Coz we're always gonna feel this way And it's so hard, Coz a part of me is alwiz gona love you, but I can't stay

I can't take it no more. It's getting too bad. I Surrender all we're fighting for, And all we have. Cut the strings we left attached, which the only thing left is my love for U.
So you can't pull me back

Time we stopped talking for a while And turn these tears into smiles. Coz i cant see you without crying. We need a day break. So when I see your face
You know I won't be lying

If we give the time to heal this. We might work it out. But there's no way that we could fix this.
WITH HOW WE ARE RIGHT NOW.

Someone said I flirt a lot in Facebook,
it might hurts a lot.
And I said, "Tho That's NOT my purpose."
It's not that I like doing that.
Maybe someday you'll understand.
All I NEED is a lil ................ from u
doubt i am getting it.

Not comma, not semi column, but a FULL STOP,
to stop being a FOOL.

Struggling.But.I.Am.Moving.On.


You may blame everything on me.
You may hate me all you want.
But do take note that I still care.
I tried to hold on but it hurts too much.
"Let go if it hurts so much to keep holding on."
Was it all that easy?
Or was it me who didn't want to let go?
But I'm only human, with feelings.
I could get tired too.
And I am tired now.

Time will bring the real end of our trial
One day they'll be no remnants
No trace, no residual feelings within u
One day u won't remember me
Ur face will be the reason I smile
But I will not see what I cannot have forever
I'll alwiz love ya, I hope u feel the same

Oh you played me dirty, ur game was so bad
U toyed with my affliction
Had to fill out my prescription
Found the remedy, I had to set u free
Away from me
To see clearly the way that love can be
When u are not wit me
I had to leave, I have to live
I had to lead, I had to live

Besides pain i dnr wad i do good in
U alwiz have things the way u wanted
i don see tis time is any different

If I can't have you, let love set you free
To fly your pretty wings around
Ur pretty wings around
if ur doin good in wad ever ur doin now
i shall see no reason why i should be a part of ur life
u are jux another part of me which i muz let go
I feels so alone, wit no one to hold,
I hides all my thoughts, pretends to be bold.
No one knows, how I feels each night.
No one knows how close ...
I cry for the time tat u were almost mine,
I cry for the memories I've left behind,
I cry for the pain,
the lost,
the old
the new,
I cry for the times I thought I had U
I cry for the time U walk away from my life
Not all scars show
not all wounds heal
Sometimes you can't alwiz see
The pain someone feels
i shall stop sending msg showing u i cared
cos i noe it only anooys u.
for a 1 tat really love me,
will noes me and wad goes wit me

Whats the sense of wishing for something
when I alwiz just being wished away?
i shall grant ur wishes

Every night i talk to the stars pretending its u
it acts juz like u tho.
far away and never replies to my questions

Why do people tell you to believe in what you want to but then tell you not to believe in the one true thing you do believe in?

~love,faith,fate, freedom~

0 comments: