yday i reach around 12.30. i slept at 5. woke at 10. gosh yeat i am not sleepy.

today went kuala selangor for seafood and some food.

so i drove half way. then suddely gastric start to attack me soo badly i had to stop road side to switch driver.

since we should meet up wit the rest of my aunt and unc in a petrol station. then i take the chance to buy bread. and drink. so i eat eat eat.

then it get worst as time passed. my dad took over and continue driving. me rest at side. felt lik vomitting then dad stop car and every1 have to follow stop road side. *SORRY*. ther is 3 cars follow at the bak. really trouble them. aiks. it was never this bad before. never ever. this time really super bad. sit or lie down also cant. but turning bak is not an option.

i bare it all way long. then my mum passed me med. i took it but its kinda bad. really mood spoiled. cant even enjoy the seafood ther. its a really a day wher the pain is really unbare-able.

after seafood when some unc house then go grad some food. then head bak. then on da way bak i toook another type of med. and rest in car. then suddenly again felt lik goin to vomit then stop car again. Aiks. i'm so useless keeep trouble ppl. sigh. should not have go.

the funny part was at restaurant, wher my tears rolll down and my cousin beside me though i was sad or something. padahal its sooooo pain tat i cant stand it no more. but i hold on and hold on and hold on. ntg much my parents can do as well. the place ther kinda ULU. ntg much ther.

then after getting some stuff then we headed home. i keeep forcing my self to sleeep. so tat i cant keeep the pain aside. but as usual, gastric is on and offf and on and offf. its their nature. sigh.
when i reached home, i took MED AGAIN! gaviscon i think. the red 1 which is real strong and pekat.

i not sure but i think my poot poot got some blood. DIE liao la. Now even when i after bath and blogging the pain still haunt me on and offf. very very extremely badly. Sigh. cant help it. no 1 can. let it be. let it heal.

see how things goes later on.

this was me at first. then i notice my red eye draw many attention.

SO
i
changed
TO
i am not LOA ( lack of attention ppl) so i lik to hide.

0 comments: