things have been so pack and busy. i barely have a chance to breath. that the only reason given by lecturer is SHORT sem! nothing much can be done except accepting that fact! 


the reason i have time to blog now is, i just ate my dinner and i really want to sleep, but i cant cos i just ate. but i'm damn sleepY! *YAWN YAWN*

let me put in a short list what had happen lately. 

first, enrollment of my self into inti for my further studies in degree! currently in a northwood dual major program. which is international business and management. I WANNA BE BOSS! lol. yeah thats my aim. I don wanna work my ass off so that some big company get the big buck while i get my damn basic salary! i've been there for about a month plus already. and in another month time i'm gonna wish short sem bye bye! then here goes long sem. extra a few mroe subjects but a whole lot more time to study! 

so for the pass a week or two. seriously was damn busy with assig, stayed back till 6 or 7 almost everyday for discussion and to get work done! only today i have a lil chance to catch a break and i decided to attend my dusty blog. just to give others some sneak peak of what is actually happening to me. 
well, besides being busy i guess college was fun!  kinda alot of after college stuff!!! lol. found another group of crazy friends in college. tho there were not much hot *chicks* but its okay i guess. 

AIM to do my best.  

i guess gonna be pack and busy till the end of this sem. which is about a month from now.  


next, my birthday! well it was awesome. got a surprise birthday party from my new college friends. then had dinner with my brother and sister in klang, loL>! i just realise i had awesome people around me, which i must appreciate more before anything is too late! lol 

LASTLY, a million thanks to those who wished me for my birthday. U KNOW WHO U ARE! lol. 

0 comments: