so oh yeah, i've on holiday like since ever since. haha. yeah its super long, and i'm satisfied. i did sleeep super long. anytime anyday. yeah many ppl is liek so jealous of what i'm going through here. too bad, i'm lucky UR NOT! haha. so yeah, holiday sleep eat on9, those usual stuff people does. i sleep from 3 hours a day to maybe 24 hours? or nearly ther. yeah, i'm PIG. a huge a this time. well, besides being driver fetching my sis, i doubt there is anything much to be done, oh yeah also include time i spend checking out colleges and open days then enquiry, calls, etc etc. many phone calls made. long talks, sometimes it gets too long that i ask them to call bak! u want my money? u CALL me!

so basically thats what i've been doing. everyone is busy with colleges and all, DAMN i'm jealous. hahaha. yeah it may sounds kuku that i;ve been excited for my course to start! while many others complain what a hectic life htey have being goin over, GUESS WHAT? i actually miss those time i spend middle of the night rushing my assignment, studies late night. sigh, but i believe when its back, i'm gonna complain and start screwing what a hectic life this piece of shit is!

thats human, they never get saticfied with what they have! they always wants more and better stuff! ofcourse better life too!

i'm actually kinda happy with my life now, tho there is nothing much happening, or going on. BUT its SIMPLE! its great. simple is good. complicated is bad. because i mgith eventually get lost in my own life? sounds stupid? but it did happen before. haha. i'm lucky to be who i am, with who i have, great frenz , great family, just felt blessed. those lil things that i've never noticed has now become something that i'll never forget!

my life before teach me alot alot alot. hahaha. real damn appreciate to ~u know who~ for teaching me what money cant buy. hahaha. u r my best lover, my best freen, my best x, tho looking at wher we stand now, but nvm la. just hope that u have a blessed and a blast life ur self! hahaha.

now i've understand the phrase ~looking back is not teardrops but smile~

never forget, some animal, that was always there for me, when i really need some1 to disturb, i'll call her anytime! hahaha.we do spend lots of time together too. lol. thx~ u r wonderful fren! lol.

i have great fren~

the only thing bugging me is i'm not satisfied with my self, includes status, edu level, looks, height,
(yeah i expect alot from my self)

ARGH! i seriously damn happy with my life~!

hopefully entering a new phrase of life will bring better and more meanings to my life. 

FAMILY
fren
Music
?????????
i love you all loads! 
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

0 comments: