introduction of character
1 ; ama
2 ; aunt 1
3 ; aunt 2
4 ; couz
5 ; OFCOURSE ME LAR~!~

(p/s whole convo happen in hokkien)

introduction
i was sitting down ther in the hall in ama house after prayers stuff and enjoying my meal. then finish meal then was just talking to another couz la bout nonsense. here it goes. oh yeah early before tat my couz suddenly ask me, ehhh red wine lea? i say huh? y r? study la i guess. haha. y r? then he says bo la. ntg just asking. then i say ohhhohhh.

start!

aunt 2 ; ehhh no4 wad wad gf gf and wad wad gf stuff never bring bak see see intro intro and all.

me      ; *in heart* OMFG~ soon to be me. then i told aunt 1 lets go bak i wanna leave, she say she wan
             makan somemore. then i say HAR~? u not yet eat r? then okay lorrrrrr.

aunt 2 ; ehhh no4 why din see ur gf before de. wad ever wad ever crap. then no5 i heard ur gf sui oh? i wan
            to seee. then she ask ama " mother , u got see before right? not bad rite?"

me      : *stonning* hoping it end topic soon

ama    : beh pai la. peng sui. and peng ho la. *she was tired cos doin chores so she kept short*

aunt 2 : she ask aunt 1 u also got see before rite? wad u think r?

aunt 1 : oni see once la. and okay la. no opinion. don really noe her.

me     : aiyo bo liao la. mai kong liao.

aunt 2 : why r? wad happen? i heard she went dinner with ur family before also rite?

me     ; bo la. bo ngam lor. oni a few times la.

aunt 2 ; ask ama again. ehhh mother wad u think?

ama : okay la. beh pai la. very long din see edi.

aunt 2 ; ask me bak, ehh why so fast bo liao r? why din tressure or something?

me    ; bo ngam LOR. *abit pissed edi*

then they continue talk talk talk talk. then i just kept quiet keep wanna leave. hahaha. rubbish la.

spoil mood la. haha

i cant hate u, simply because i still love u. even talking bout it hurts~ haha.

tataz. its stupid story and lame but tat is wad happen lOR

0 comments: