okie okie i have to admit tat i have a bad start in a week. haha seriously damn hectic weeek tis weeek. i Got 4 exams and my asssig got rejected i have to patch up in 1 day nite time and a rush up presentation to be done by 2 days alll happen in tis weeek . i truely appreaciated her for being wit me and support me through all the hard time i facing. okie okie i jux wanna apologize to her bout not being nice to her tis pass few days. I"M SORRY I"M SORRY. hopefully u forgive me.

Okie okie enuff bout the hectic stuff. it came with a wonderful friday. hahaha. OMG! its too great to be mentioned. haha but i try my best k. haha. okie okie the whole nite was GREAT! but the best of the best part is before my dear left. Okie okie.

Here iT GOes.....

okie okie we cant decide wher to eat or wad to eat. hahaha. so we ended up decided to eat maggie CUP! haha.here it goes. MY dear came up with a brilliant idea of cooking it somewher and eating it else wher. hahaha. so we went off lik as if we are lik very rush but padahal we are jux worried tat the maggie kembang. and she noes i don lik tat. hahaha. so we drive drive drive and ate it somewher. hahaha. i seriously think its very cute. haha. cooking maggie 1 place and carried it to another place and eat it. hahaha. OMG! we ended up finish the maggie and fetch my dear bak and she left for home sweet home. hahaha.

When i say u r 1 of a kind i seriously meant So.
hahaha. she alwiz got cute ideas tat could blow ur mind. Those ideas never cross ur mind ever. haha. WAIt ther is another thing. Don speed when I drive alone but I can speed when shes with me. hahaha. and my dear keep ask for more. lik lik the car wan fly lik tat. hahaa. normally and gf will tell u not to speed with them and drive them safely. haha. but ur different and 1 of a kind. hahaha. seriously meant it 1 of a kind. hahaha. Ur so So so So Special la dear.

She gives me confident when i fetching her. and she felt safe when i drive her.

some pics to be tag on at the END

Ok ok i noe i damn retard but i cant help it. haha. over happy



2 cups


the cups we left after we r done. location undisclosed. 2 cup stacked


finally its me again. jahaha

0 comments: