Hhaha. tat is how hectic todays is. 3 of us lik crap honestly. damn beh ho seh. imagine 8 hours no break no ntg. the break also 10min oni. enough for u to walk go peee. got 4 class today 2hours each. a total of 8 hours. A whole full slot of college. Its gonna be lik tis every thursday. hmmm every2 hours we need to rush and find for the next class and enter and if ur late then ur gonna stand for sure. so everything is so rush and tired. imagine we ate at 7plus tis morning till 5 plus oni eat. hungry lik wanna die. the last class acc all 3 of us looks dead edi. i don remember any1 having 8hours direct as us. tats all for now. oh yeah lately all my makan time all lari edi la. thx to college man. intensive training for my stomach. haha.

thx for jumping in and save me. those little things really meant a whole world to me. might be small but tats everything for me. tats wad keeping me to work hard and move on no matter how bad it is. thx. muaxxx

0 comments: