EmO

01 06

i slept almost the whole day....

i cant sleep now cos i slept too much edi...

tats why i am blogginG nOW....

even i'm not sleeping i'll keep my self bz....

why am i doin tt???

tats because i kept thinking of u...

all the while u keep round my head....

its sad noeing tat i cant hav u ....

i'm so in love with u now....

missing u every second possible....

u said u got BF edi....

every1 seek me for help when they EmO....

tt i dun mind cos i just love helping....

but when i'm emo who should i seek wor??

they all hav prob of their own...

if i seek them means i giving them extra prob.....

i may luks emo-less tt is bcos i am gud in hiding...

if u can c in me u noe i'm not as emo-less as i luk like...

tired of trying,
sick of crying
yeah i'm smiling
but deep inside i'm dying

I'M too LaTe NoW....

it wasn't any1 fault tt i'm too late now...

its all my fault,who ask me so slow.....

hahaha....

wat should i do now???

i'm so lost ler...

sry if tis post disturbEd any 1 I dun mean iT...

if still not happy can screw in my ChaTbOx...

SRY In AdVAnCE....

some sweet message to end tis time....

EnJoY....

When time comes for u to give ur heart to someone, make sure u select someone who will never break ur heart, cuz broken hearts has never spare parts

I m going to write on all the bricks I MISS U and i wish that one falls on ur head,so that u knows how it hurts when u miss someone special like u.

You are like the sunshine so warm, you are like sugar, so sweet... you are like you... and that's the reason why I lik u!

You must be a good runner because you are always running in my mind, you must be a good thief because you have stolen my heart, and i am always a bad shooter because I Miss You Always...

0 comments: